"Georgia Guidestones demolished after bombing damages monument"
Many of us, including Darin and myself, have been to this place, "vaved" it, declared and prayed for years that this would come down. We knew it would eventually...Praise the Lord!! May I say...this is just the beginning of what we will see! 😉🎯🙌🏻🔥 The Lord is moving, and justice is flowing like a river! ⚖ 🌊
See video of demolishing HERE...
"Georgia Guidestones explosion:
Blast, significant damage reported at monument. According to multiple people on social media, an explosion of sorts was heard in the area around 4 a.m. on Wednesday."
This has been a horrible blight that was allowed in my birth state. If you don't know what it is, you need to look it up and be aware. I'm hoping this wasn't done by people but by an earthquake or natural phenomenon (by God)! Either way... 😏
Another tablet nearby the guidestones says - "Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason". No one knows who had it built in 1980, but a man going by "R.C. Christian" was the one who commissioned it. However, he admitted that was a pseudonym. We believe the name has to do with him being a part of Rosecrusians (R.C. standing for "Rose Cross" which is a symbol for this order). They are a "sister" organization to Freemasonry. These two secret societies (orders) work together closely, although the Rosecrusians stay hidden much more than the masonic. Study them out if you don't know what/who they are.
Here are the "commandments" or guides on the stones...
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Part of it sounds so great doesn't it? Almost poetic. But it's not. It is evil and humanistic darkness making a presentation of "for the good".
Here's also some info I took from and article about the stones...
"The man admitted that “Christian” was a pseudonym, chosen because it represented his own beliefs and those of the organization that planned and funded the project. To this day, Christian’s real name and the true identity of his organization are unknown. Christian claimed that he chose Elbert County because of its abundant supply of granite, the rural nature of its landscape, and its relatively mild climate, and because some of his ancestors had once lived in the region."
Read the full article HERE.
Amanda Shiflett ~ Prophetic Reformer